Tuesday, September 15, 2009

And Away We Go

I arrived in London yesterday (Monday), and so far I'm loving it! Orientation is going well, we're going to see a play in The West End tomorrow, and we got to meet 2 Members of Parliament and 1 Member of the House of Lords today and then went and toured Saint Paul's Cathedral (AMAZING!!). I'm having a really difficult time with Jet Lag and became very sick this morning and am still completely exhausted. Sadly, the internet in the hotel is rather expensive and I can barely keep my eyes open but the time difference and international calling rates make it difficult to call home, so I just wanted to quickly say: I'm alive, things are going well, and I am already sick of the rain. I promise to update more soon (with pictures!).

This post seems sad and empty and probably makes absolutely no sense because, as I said, I'm exhausted, but my roommate does not have her key so I can't pass out until she gets back so I can let her in. So here's a picture of Saint Paul's. Cameras were not allowed inside so I got this from the internet, but it doesn't to it justice.

1 comment:

  1. I love St. Pauls! Go there for holiday concerts! You will not regret it :) They have lots of free ones as well.

    ReplyDelete